ART FILE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The below guidelines are the preferred way we like to receive graphics files for garment decoration. To avoid additional art service charges please submit artwork following these guidelines.
VECTOR FILES (ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, COREL DRAW, EPS, OR PDF)
- All shapes are vector. No embedded raster images
- All Fonts should be converted to paths
- Embed linked files and provide all embedded files separately
RASTER IMAGES (ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, PNG, BITMAP, ETC)
- Design elements are created in pixels
- Used for extremely complicated images or photographic images
- Absolute minimum of 150 DPI at print size. 300+ DPI preferred
I DON’T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS!!!
That’s okay! If you have checked with the person in charge of your organization’s graphics and are still stumped just send over what you have and we can coach you from there.
Our team of expert designers can take your designs, ideas, and napkin sketches to create something you will be excited to show off. Please reach out to us and our representatives will coach you through the process.
See our Art Services page for our design packages.